Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Once upon a cock

“Let’s get out of here”. Tommy said, grinning from ear to ear. I thought of how Bonnie wouldn't stop talking about how good a lay he was. A part of me doubted that anything had ever happened between them. Bonnie was such a cute liar. Her head was full of fantasies and sometimes she let some of her fantasies slip. Cute little pitiful lies.
“Sure, let’s go”. I followed him even though I didn't want to. He wasn't my kind of guy. I didn't trust frat boys who played sports and used so much product on their hair you could feel the grease a mile away. But I went with him.
We sat at the back of his truck and listened to Daft Punk as we smoked a joint. The conversation was shit. Tommy wouldn't stop talking about his boys, his vacation home in Maldives and his parent’s many cars and luxury vacations. I didn't give a rat’s ass!
I knew he wanted to rip my pants and fuck me. I didn't care. I hadn't been laid in over a year. At this point, he had moved on to tell me how hard it was to push the hoard of girls trolling after him. I smiled. “I bet it’s tough being one of the hottest guys on campus”. I said. “Spoiled for choice, eh?” He chuckled and shrugged. That was probably his weak attempt at humility.
Tommy leaned forward and kissed me. “Oh Michelle! You taste so good”, he moaned. In my head, I thought, “Excuse me, I taste of the burrito I had for lunch. Just kiss me and shut up!” Instead, I feigned a moan in response. He upped the tempo and started fondling my breasts. He was so rough it was disgusting. I kept moaning; pretending to love it. He pulled down his pants and revealed his cock. As soon as I saw it, I burst into laughter. “What the hell! Bonnie said you had a big dick.” I couldn't help myself. Tommy had the lamest dick I had ever seen and believe me, I have seen quite a bit. It was shaped like a blunt pencil and curved to the left side. It looked like he had been swimming bare ass in chlorine for days. I automatically reached out to touch it before he pulled away. Yes, it was hard. That was it at its best!
He started putting on his pants and was glaring at me the whole time, cussing under his breath. “Bitch! Fucking bitch! Whore…” I couldn't stop laughing. He yanked me out of the back seat and flung me to the curb. “What the fuck, Tommy. Calm down. There’s no need to be…” He got into his truck, revved the engine and reversed. The last thought on my mind was, “My purse… I need to call a cab”.

Tommy drove a GMC Sierra. We were parked on the dirt road behind the Frat house. It was dark and not one soul was in sight. Not even the couples who came out there to make out. Nobody saw when Tommy reversed onto the curb where I lay and crushed me with his truck. That was it. Just like that the conversation was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment