Friday, June 28, 2013

What TV shows do you watch?

There is so much on TV, I almost feel like writing down all the TV shows I follow, their show times and then perhaps set my alarm as well! Okay, let us take a look at my recordings:


  1. Dexter 
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. Smash
  4. How To Live With Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)
  5. Murdoch Mysteries
  6. Hannibal
  7. The Following
  8. American Idol
  9. Orphan Black
  10. Big Bang Theory
  11. Under the Dome
  12. Whodunnit
  13. Mistresses
  14. The Goodwin Games
  15. Mad Men
  16. The Colbert Report
  17. The Daily Show
  18. Paranormal Witness
I bet there are a couple more that I cannot remember right now. Imagine that? It is crazy how much time I spend watching TV!  Hmm... I have to try to make sure I am ingesting the right kind of stuff. If I am watching this much TV, I need to make sure I am watching good stuff. Why don't you look at your recordings and share what is on there. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment